Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of Use cover Ramp.ie and any associated content, including, but not limited to, email, social media channels and RSS feeds. Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access any of our content. Your use of Ramp.ie indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use in effect.
1. The information on-site is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at time of publishing. However, as humans we are susceptible to human error. If you see a mistake please contact editor [at] ramp [dot] ie and we’ll endeavour to fix it. We use the information supplied to us in good faith, but it is intended as a guide only. We are not responsible for any inconvenience or loss resulting from information supplied by us.
2. We are not responsible for the content of any external sites we may link to.
3. From time to time, competitions are run in conjunction with events and companies. Competitions are open to ROI residents only unless otherwise stated. As Ramp.ie is written and maintained by volunteers, we do not restrict competition entry by their associates. Prizes are subject to availability and may be substituted. We accept no liability for lost or damaged prizes. Third party terms and conditions may apply. Where supply of prize is to be completed by a third party, we reserve the right to supply contact details for the winner to that third party. Only one valid entry may be made per person, multiple entries will result in disqualification. Winners will be selected at the discretion of Ramp.ie.
4. In submitting content for our consideration you are acknowledging that it is yours to provide, that it does not infringe on any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and so on – and is not libelous or unlawful in any way and that we have your permission to reproduce it on Ramp.ie and/or our associated channels.
5. You may not use any material featured on Ramp.ie for any purpose other than personal home use unless you seek written permission from the site administrators. If you wish to use something you have seen on Ramp.ie, please contact editor [at] ramp [dot] ie.
6. Where material is quoted from Ramp.ie or from our Facebook, Twitter or other social media profiles, it must be acknowledged as our original content.
7. If you wish to use Ramp.ie’s logo or any of our original artwork for any purpose, you must seek prior written permission from editor [at] ramp [dot] ie.
8. Your use of Ramp.ie is acknowledgement of acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree the terms and conditions as stated, you should not use Ramp.ie.