Beauty: Work Make Up For When You’re Sick
Like what seemed to be the majority of the population, I succumbed to the flu virus last week. I was just sick enough to look and feel revolting yet not quite sick enough to take a day or two off work. Consequently, I desperately needed to find a way to look as polished and presentable as possible for work while still feeling like my skin could breathe and while also giving my puffy eyes a little rest.
I can’t stress enough how important it is to use a moisture-rich foundation as not only is it better for your dried-out skin when you’re sick, but it will ensure a longer lasting, even finish too. I didn’t use a setting powder in this tutorial as my skin was dry enough but if you’re worried about looking shiny, just lash on a bit of powder before your bronzer and blusher.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Foxy & Snakebite e/s)
- Make Up For Ever brown eyeliner pencil
- Sephora white eyeliner pencil
- Avon Supershock Max waterproof mascara
- Catrice matt bronzer
- Catrice Love & Peach blusher
- Carmex glossy balm