Beauty: Grown-Up Grunge Make Up
It’s simple, really: grungey make up that doesn’t make you look and feel like you’re off to sit outside the Central Bank and look sad.
A dark smokey eye is a great, reliable look to have in your make up repertoire, but it’s not as easy as lashing on black eyeshadow up to your eyebrows. This grown-up grunge make up is a more glamorous and wearable version of the dark, smudged look that so often looks great in music videos, yet hideous in real life. What’s more, it can be adapted to suit a punky, rocker look or an elegant evening look: perfect for a night of wine quaffing.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
- Avon Super Shock double ended shadow stick
- Sleek Original i-Divine palette
- Mac Feline eye pencil
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner
- Urban Decay Verve eyeshadow
- Avon Super Shock Max waterproof mascara
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Mac Well Dressed blush
- Catrice Matt bronzer
- Chanel pressed powder
- Rimmel Pink Blush lipstick