Beauty: Gold Glittered Green Smokey Eyes
Summer is officially over and along with the illusion of an extra hour in bed come earthy, autumnal colours. Most of us have some form or other of an autumn/winter wardrobe but won’t somebody please think of the make up?! Summer may be the time for trying out fun brights, but let’s face it, that fluorescent yellow isn’t doing anyone any favours.
Autumn is the perfect time to experiment with (or revert back to) neutrals and darker, more natural colours. In this case I’m focusing on dark, mossy green topped with gold glitter to make it a little bit more special for going out. This look also looks great during the day, just skip the gold glitter to make it more wearable.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Brulé e/s
- Urban Decay Protest e/s
- Nars Albatross highlighter
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre glitter e/s 89 Vision
- Eyeko Olive Skinny Eyeliner
- Lancome Jazzy Taupe eye pencil
- Lancome Fil d’Argent e/s
- Bourjois Fast and Perfect mascara
- Laura Mercier pressed powder
- Catrice Matt bronzer
- Mac Stripdown lip pencil
- Nars Belle de Jour lipstick