Beauty: Christmas Party Series – Ice Blue Eyes
It’s (still) Christmas party season! This second look from my Christmas Party Make Up series focuses on cooler toned, but still just as Christmassy, colours. The world is divided into two groups: people who decorate their Christmas tree in red and gold, and then the other weirdos who opt for white and blue.
Regardless of your choice of Christmas decorations at home, a smokey eye looks great in almost any colour and this blue and silver glitter version is an easy way to achieve the striking, pretty look that still isn’t too flash or in-your-face. Best leave the Christmas tack to jumpers, where it belongs.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
- Natural Collection Crushed Walnut e/s
- Mac Painterly paintpot
- Armani Eyes To Kill Mediterranea palette
- Avon Supershock gel liner pencil
- Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect mascara
- Illamasqua 17 lashes
- Mac Stripdown lip pencil
- Nars Belle De Jour lipstick
- Chanel pressed translucent powder
- Sleek Contour kit