At Ramp.ie we encourage you to comment, engage in discussion and be an active site user. We like fluffy comments, serious debate, factoids, corrections, thoughts, memories and anything you may think relevant to a particular post. However, we have developed the following guidelines for users in order to avoid face-scratching, upset and getting sued. Please take the time to read the rules and then, y’know, abide by them.
Ramp.ie will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. The following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libellous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
- Do not post information that you know to be false, confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Do not make personal comments about other users.
If you do not agree to this policy you should refrain from commenting on Ramp.ie and its associated social media channels.